Monday, May 23, 2011

Yummy Sunday: Nanay's Birthday



It's my first time joining this yummy meme! I really wanted to join on previous memes but I always forgot to take pictures of the foods we had for the past sundays. Now, It would be perfect time to join because I have pictures of what my Nanay's handa for her 52nd birthday celebration. We just celebrated this only with the family.
Anyway, here are some pictures:

nanay's cake, pansit bihin, inihaw na tilapia and lechong manok

my sister, nanay & me

inihaw na tilapya




Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I want those Inihaw na Tilapia.
    Welcome to Yummy Sunday, I am also new as you noticed that I'm only on my 8th entries.
    Belated Happy Birthday to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! i love that cake! sweet tooth talaga. hahah! thanks for visiting my ys entry.. God bless.

    ReplyDelete